Nowadays, MSI Afterburner is releasing back to back its latest beta versions. A couple of days ago MSI.com and Guru3d.com have released their latest version MSI Afterburner 4.6.4 Beta 3. In this beta version, new features have been added to check their performance. MSI Afterburner is the best overclocking software, through which you can control the functions of your graphic card. It works on any card like NVIDIA GeForce and AMD RADEO etc. You probably want to know, why should I install this software? Here is its answer. Through MSI Afterburner you can see your graphic card’s functions and it also shows the graphic card’s operating status correctly. This information includes core clock and memory clock, voltage, fan speed, temperature, and real-time on-screen display. Apart from its functions it also records videos in a game.
Before downloading this version, you should keep one thing in your mind and that is, the beta version is not the final stable version and it has also an expiry on it. It is considered to be a sample or being released to test its performance. Secondly, you will not be able to avail of technical support and assistance in the beta version from our site. “You can use this version at your own risk”. This is the legal property of MSI and Guru3D. We are not violating any copyrights of these sites; we just want to facilitate our users through useful and handy content in the most efficient way possible. We download these versions from MSI.com and Guru3d.com.
This latest version has been developed by RivaTuner Team. This version supports all series of GeForce GTX.
Main Features of MSI Afterburner 4.6.4 beta 3
- A new feature will support Intel 11th generation CPUs
- A feature has been added, which will control reference design AMD RAEON RX 6700 XT series cards
- The New Rivatuner statistics server has been upgraded
- New fan control 3.1 API support has been added
- New NVIDIA Pascal and Turing architectures for driver family has been updated
- For NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30*0 series graphics cards, the memory overclocking limit has been increased
- RivaTuner version has been updated by V7.3.2
- Via NVAPI, you can now access third-party software
- Automate has been installed to support both clocks core and memory clock
- Bundles of MSI Afterburner overclocking scanners have been installed
- Now you can change the colors of MSI Ampere and indigo skin
- To prevent DLL hijacking AMD and ADL components has been loaded
- When Zero RPM mode is enabled, it prevents fan control in some systems
- New Drerex skin has been added to give a beautiful look
- Tuning control has been upgraded from manual to automatic
- A new voltage control design has been added in the latest version
- If we summarize all its features in one line then the main features of MSI Afterburner include, overclocking tools and one-click overclocking, hardware monitor, custom fan profiles, and video capture.
|Released Date||13 May 2021|
|Requirements||Windows XP/Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/Window 10|