Micro-Star INT’L Co LTD has developed the MSI Afterburner app for both android and IOS users. It was first developed back in 2013. Now with the help of the MSI Afterburner app, you can control and overclock your graphic cards. With the help of this MSI Afterburner APK file, you can monitor your fan speed, temperature, and voltage even while playing a game. MSI Afterburner app is developed by famous software programmer Nick Connors.
Now you can overclock your smartphone and tablets by adjusting the Afterburner setting on your personal computer.
How to Install MSI Afterburner App?
- Download MSI Afterburner App from msiafterburner.site
- Click on the download button and install MSI Afterburner on your device
- Once it has been installed on your device you will find these three settings
- Before going to overclock your smartphone and tablet, you need to put the folder for RemoteServer on your home screen
- Now Run it and open up the RemoteServer
- Now enter the system IP and overclock your smartphone or tablet
- In overclocking option you can overclock your smartphone or tablet
- While in the monitor option you can monitor fan speed, voltage, and temperature
- On settings, you will find Host IP Adress, Security Key and Refresh Interval
- In Refresh Interval you can set command from 1-30 seconds
Main Features of MSI Afterburner App
For android users auto fan setting has been added. You can also adjust power limit, memory clock boost and core clock boost with a single finger touch.
While in the remote server you can also adjust fan speed and overclock your smartphones and tablets. This version is suitable for android devices
Released Date: 8 March 2013
Requirements: Android 1.6+