MSI Afterburner has also released its latest V4.6.4 beta 2 a couple of days ago. This is not the final stable version. If you want to download the final stable version of MSI Afterburner then you can download MSI Afterburner V4.6.3.
MSI Afterburner is an amazing graphic software, through which you can boost and enhance the performance of your graphic cards.
License Agreement: Secondly, this is a beta version; therefore you can use this version at your own risk. RivaTuner’s team does not take responsibility for the beta version. We also do not take responsibility for the beta version, because it is not as stable as the final version V4.6.3. We also do not give technical supports for the beta version of MSI Afterburner. Beta version is being published in order to test its performance and how people respond to that particular version. Therefore do not always rely on the beta version.
Main Features of MSI Afterburner V4.6.4 Beta 2
- For Intel 11th generation CPUs, new features have been added
- For mobile AMD Ryzen CPUs also new features have been added
- In AMD RADEON RX 6700 XT graphics cards, a new voltage control design has been added
- In NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30*0 graphics cards memory overclocking limit has been increased
- Through this beta version, you can also adjust CPU temperature
- New RivaTuner Server has been added and also it has been upgraded to V7.3.2
- New RivaTuner has so many plugins and a visual overlay editor plugin, through which you can customize your own OSD along with the internal OSD layout editor
- New MSI Ampere with a very beautiful Indigo Drerex design has been added
- In V4.6.3 and in beta version new automated overclocking support has been added for both clocks, through which you can control both memory and core clock