We are happy to announce to you that, MSI Afterburner has released its latest version 4.6.3 couple of days ago. In this article, you are going to download the latest version of MSI Afterburner V4.6.3. The previous version MSI Afterburner 4.6.2 was released on 12 November 2019. MSI Afterburner is overclocking software, through which you can control your graphic card and boost its performance.
This is the final stable version of MSI Afterburner while the beta version has an expiration limit in it. This version has been developed by the RivaTuner team. The latest version has finely tuned with new features. As you are familiar with our website, we have added all the latest and old versions of MSI Afterburner to our site. You can download any version of MSI Afterburner from our site from its first version MSI Afterburner 1.3.0 to the latest version MSI Afterburner V4.6.3.
Main Features of MSI Afterburner V4.6.3
- New NVIDIA Ampere GPU architecture has been added
- New OC scanner API support and new fan 3.0 API support has been added to the latest version
- With the help of NVIDIA OC Scanner, you can access third-party software via NVAPI
- This new MSI Overclocking scanner can support both NVIDIA OC Scanner API
- New automates has been added for both memory clocks and core
- A new Revert button has been added in the latest version, through which you can revert the memory clock and overclocked curve to their default position
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30*0 graphic cards and voltage control adjustment has been added
- Drerex design has introduced new ampere and indigo skin of MSI Afterburner as below
- Now it will also support 10th generation CPUs of Intel
- A new temperature monitoring feature has been implemented
- RivaTuner has been upgraded to version 7.3.0
- Beta 5 of MSI Afterburner V4.6.3 is upgraded for AMD 6800/6900 users. In this version, tuning control has been upgraded from manual to automatic.
Released Date: 3rd March 2021
Requirements: Windows XP/Windows 8/ Windows 7/Vista/Windows 10